Steps for Admission
Maricopa Christian Academy admits students of any color, national or ethnic origin, male or female to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
The school does not discriminate against anyone, male or female on the basis of race or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs or other school-administered programs.
Steps for Admission to Maricopa Christian Academy
1. The parent of the student who is applying for admission to Maricopa Christian Academy must complete in full the Application for admission form.
2. An interview of both parents and the student for whom the application has been made will be done by the headmaster.
3. The doctoral agreement and the school's disciplinary code agreements and signatures provided.
4. Mail or personally deliver the Application for Admission with the $200 non-refundable application fee for each student to:
Maricopa Christian Academy
18576 North Ibis Way
Maricopa, Arizona 85138
5. You will need to provide copy of the student's birth certificate, Pinal County School Affidavit and immunization records.
When all of the above is completed, you will receive a letter of acceptance.